Tiffany Haddish says she’s shocked that pressure is being put on her to be written out of the long-awaited “Girls Trip” sequel — but she’s defiant and tells us there’s no way she’d miss it… whatever Twitter haters think .
Tiff seemed genuinely surprised outside The Ivy on Tuesday night when asked what she thought of the instant backlash when it was announced last week that “Girls Trip 2” would finally be made… and with Tiffany’s OG cast, Queen Latifah, Jada Pinkett Smith and Regina room.
Well, she makes it crystal clear that as long as her costars want her to do the movie… Tiffany WILL be there regardless of any controversy.
The problem is that some fans feel Haddish shouldn’t be included this time around due to the child abuse lawsuit which was filed last year against Tiffany and Ram spears.
As we reported, it was suit turned down and the prosecution even publicly forgave Tiffany… saying she knows the actress would never harm her or her family.
As for the sequel to the 2017 comedy hit… Tiffany told us that she “can’t worry about what other people think. I have to worry about how I feel”… and she says she feels feel very good about themselves these days.
Besides, even though the movie has been announced to be set in Ghana, and everyone’s on board… Tiffany doesn’t seem convinced it’s actually going to happen. As she put it, “You know, every year they say this.”
However, she does confirm that she’s been talking to her costars and everyone sounds excited to finally get it done.